Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Banquet

Tonight, our church held its annual Christmas banquet. I love how it's done. There are table hosts and each host is responsible for decorating their table. You get such an amazing display and variety of tables. It's so neat to see. This year, I went nuts and Chris and I made a crazy cake display involving styrofoam, lights,fondant, and an army of cute little snowmen.

And now, just because I want proof of it out there, and not because this is a great picture - may I present ME... in a dress!! Who knows when that has happened last?
And me, showing off my little snowman pop. I'm actually going to attempt real cake pops next weekend. Here's hoping they are a cute as these guys!

8 comments :

  1. Ok, so THIS is what you were talking about with the fake cake and snowmen!!!! So cute!

    And..hello hottie! You look amazing! Love the dress and the flower hair accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. What are you now? A size 8?
    The cake ended up looking great as usual. I hope that you enjoyed your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to say! First I need to check this more often. I love the snowman cake, you did an incredible job - not that I expected anything less oh and the snowmen are adorable. Now as for you and Chris - love the picture - what a great looking couple and you look great the dress suits you! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and of course the table looks great. Oh to have your talent and imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!!! such a hot thing in your dress. And of course the cake is wicked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love those cute little snowmen and the cake looks sooo beautiful!! That was an awesome idea. And little miss hotty over there in her dress...lookin good. Almost didn't recognize you in church the other day ;)

    ReplyDelete