It's actually just three new shirts. I can take in all my pants and keep wearing them, so now I have a ton of pants, but I can't sew in most of my shirts without them looking funny.
I just posted this so mom knows I actually bought shirts and didn't pay bills!
Great cloths - love the second picture - the necklace adds so much personality. Hope you enjoy your stinky sixth graders. By the way - we are homeschooling this year (I always wanted to so here we go).
Very, very nice!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I miss back to school shopping
ReplyDeletelove the new clothes - yay for a mom who does that! woohoo!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteloookin gooood... love the middle necklace!
ReplyDeletesorry commented the same thing twice....
ReplyDelete:)
Wow the outfits all look great! So nice of your mom to do that!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually just three new shirts. I can take in all my pants and keep wearing them, so now I have a ton of pants, but I can't sew in most of my shirts without them looking funny.
ReplyDeleteI just posted this so mom knows I actually bought shirts and didn't pay bills!
Love the new clothes. Good choices. Yay for your mom!!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices always nice to add some new shirts to the wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteVery nice of your mom to give you back to school shopping money.
Awesome
Great cloths - love the second picture - the necklace adds so much personality. Hope you enjoy your stinky sixth graders. By the way - we are homeschooling this year (I always wanted to so here we go).
ReplyDeleteYou look great...
ReplyDelete