Here's the three kiddies, Ari, Noah and Chelsea in the back. They were very intent watching the parade.
However, if you look closer, it looks like Noah is just ticked right off, but when I saw the picture, I think Chels is more ticked than Noah! Look at that face!
And although we felt a little ripped off sitting at the end of the parade because a lot of people had already thrown out all their goodies, we did manage to grab some candy and a whole whack of post-it notes.
All in all, good times were had. Until C had a meltdown from missing her morning nap and we had to leave before actually going into the C&A fest. Oh well, there's always next year.
Post-it notes??
ReplyDeleteOk, the first picture makes me sad - where Janelle is snuggling with Chelsea - it makes me soooooo jealous!!! I really need to come visit.
I'm sorry Jenelle - I spelled your name wrong!!! (But I'm still jealous of your snuggling time!!)
ReplyDeleteAnd Noah and Chelsea were just concentrating hard on watching the parade! The looks on their faces are absolutely adorable, though.
ReplyDeleteI love these pics. So cute. they do look pissed it was probably Jenelle pinching them...
ReplyDeletePINCHING THEM???? I DO NOT PINCH...they love me :) I love these pics..good times!
ReplyDeleteThose kiddos are all just way too cute!!
ReplyDeleteYes very cute kiddos i will agree!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is enjoying that sucker though even if she looked ticked earlier.....lol