Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Aunty Jen and Grandma

Her newest thing is, "Up-ee, up-ee!" I repeat, "Up, please." I'm wondering if "up-ee" came from daycare!
Bed-head, eating some breakfast cereal. Mommy gave me bangs!
Running around the yard, chasing Maggie.
Now, you two, come for a visit, already!


4 comments :

  1. aww..i know this isn't for me..but dang is she cute and i miss her..haven't seen her in so long..lets rewind and go back to summer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful, I miss you guys. Yes, will try and come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is growing up very fast!!
    Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got extra room in my car the first weekend of October. I am willing to haul passengers with me. I'm so excited and can't wait to come down!!!

    She doesn't look too thrilled in the second picture, and she looks sooo old in the third. And the first picture is just simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete