I haven't posted in a long time, I know. It's been the worst week I've ever had in a long time. Worst. Makes me question going back to work. Chelsea loves her daycare, but I don't like my work. It's a good thing there are a few nice people there who convince me not to quit. I was so close to resigning, it wasn't funny.
On to other things. I've got some cool cakes for this Friday, so stay tuned for that. I'm really excited about making them.
Hmmm... what else? Chelsea is too cute for words. I put her hair in an honest-to-goodness ponytail today, not in a fountain. It was cute, but made her look so grown up I had to take it out. lol. Where has my baby gone??
That's all the time I have for the moment. Maybe I'll post again soon if I have something more positive to report.
I had wondered what was going on in the first picture - she looks very enthusiastic about saying "hi". And seeing her in a real ponytail is just scary - she's waaaaay too young for that.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks that work sucks. Hopefully it'll get better?
She is sooooo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTake heart, hopefully work will get better, I feel for you.
I was looking at your Feedjit, and I believe that I was Swan River. What's with that??
ReplyDelete