Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

That's right boys and girls....


Yup.


We finally did it.


For the first time since oh, I'd say January 2nd or so, we finally did it.


That's right.


I'm pretty proud of myself. The other car will never fit, but at least mine will be kept warm in the winter! :D


4 comments :

  1. YAY!! Congratulations!! You must be SO happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...i never thought i'd see this day at your house..haha jk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work. Its my dream to have an attached garage. Too bad its fairly uncommon in Canada (in the inner cities). Which is strange to me since its way colder here than down south where most houses have them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be even longer since Jan 2, because I believe that I was there when the basement was emptied, and that was Christmas time. In fact, I think that it was the day we celebrated Christmas; after supper, an assembly line was formed. I think it was then.

    ReplyDelete