Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

quick quick!


Update on clown nose. It looks way worse today because it's starting to scab over. I'm using a combination of vitamin E oil and shea butter.


Also, have I mentioned my love of pembinavalleyonline lately? On Thursday morning, when Chris went in to get Chelsea, she had one leg over the side of the crib - don't ask me how, but she did. So we decided we needed to buy a bed. A few phone calls later, I had an appointment to go look at a bed. Loved it, bought it, sent Chris to go pick it up. I'll post better pics once we put it together and get some bedding, but look at this awesome bed (and mattress)!


Guess how much I paid??


$50. Yup. LOVE it.


6 comments :

  1. Wow!! Her nose is very nasty looking! And I love love love the bedframe! It's just gorgeous! Are you setting the bed up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking we should if she's already figured out how to get that far out of her crib. I need to buy one of those rails for a bed and some bedding, so as soon as I get that together, I guess we will.

    I'd rather just extend the rails up to the roof, as I really love her in the crib, but I guess I need to let her grow up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her nose looks so sore, I can't hardly look at the picture. I can't believe she is going to be in a bed ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nose should heal up pretty good with that combination.
    And wow what a nice twin bed you picked up...Great price too!!
    Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... poor girl. Love the bed.

    ReplyDelete