Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

first day back at school.

good group of kids. should be a good year.
oh, but they are stinky already. stinky stinky grade 6s. had the deodorant talk today and it's only the first day of school. sigh. that might make for a long year. Glade plug ins, here we come.


too tired to think straight.
g'night.

5 comments :

  1. ALREADY?!?! Holy cow - it will be a long year. Do you still hand out samples or whatever? Do you think that your talks make a difference by the end of the year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start with 2-3 general, "you guys and girls are stinky and need to use deodorant." Then, if it's still bad, I start to pull stinkers aside and say, "dude - it's you."

    Then, if that doesn't work, I sic another teacher on them. I can't handle stinky.

    It was so bad my EA walked in and made a horrible face. I'm always scared it's catchy...like I'm going to walk out of my classroom with residual BO particles on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's bad!! My nephew is in Grade 5 and my SIL was telling me how on his school supply list in big BOLD letters it said Deoderant! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! I've come to visit Patrick at the end of the school day and when the kids leave their indoor runners on their desk chairs it is downright NASTY smelling. Ugh!

    I was gonna suggest a blog for you to read called Cake Wrecks, but I see that you already have it in your list. My favourite is that plaid wedding cake. I laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete