It was amazing. AMAZING. I've eaten a whole jar like this in 3 days. 3 days. I'm only allowed 2T of peanut butter a day and I blew that. Also, not allowed sugar and this jar doesn't have nutritional information listed on it, but I'm willing to bet it is pumped full of sugar and that's why it was sooooo good.
Soooo good. I'm seriously going to dream of this peanut butter tonight. Yum.
I've never heard of that peanut butter. Is it really that much better than normal peanut butter, or are you just enjoying non-organic pb?
ReplyDeleteOh no. It doesn't even compare to real peanut butter. It's like chopped nuts, not creamy, and it's seriously like eating a melted chocolate bar.
ReplyDeleteI'd offer to let you try it, but there's none left. lol.
At least you can't cheat anymore since its gone :D
ReplyDeleteInteresting...i've never heard of this peanut butter either...lol
ReplyDeleteWell it must be nice though sometimes to just find this one thing that tastes so good.