Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleeping on a "roll-a-way" changed my life.

I have been busy, but Blogger, I have missed you. It's been a really busy few days. I can't even tell you what I've been doing. (Not can't tell you 'cause it's a secret, but can't tell you 'cause I'm not sure I remember it all.)

I went away to GF shopping with Heather and Jenelle. It rocked. It was seriously EXACTLY what I needed with two of the greatest girls. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I had forgotten how much fun it is to shop with other girls - and not my husband. He takes the fun out of shopping. I now own pretty shoes and some jeans that fit - for now. It was some good times. Thanks girlies!

I am down 22 pounds. I'm proud of that. It's amazing though how in my head I still have days where I feel fat and gross. I hate that. I hate that something inside me doesn't line up with how I should feel. Oh well. It'll all come with time.

I submitted my application to start subbing. Scary. A HUGE part of me doesn't want to leave Chelsea, but I know financially, right now, that isn't an option. Why won't that money tree just appear already?? I'm excited to teach again. I really kind of miss it. I like being a teacher because I can correct others' grammar without sounding pretentious. It's "you're" not "your," people! ;)

Hmmm. I spent a good part of the evening cleaning out the basement. The mudders and tapers are coming tomorrow. Hooray! Soon and very soon, we'll have a cool hangout downstairs. I miss the big screen and I miss doing kickboxing downstairs.



Chelsea is very busy right now. She's learning to walk and takes more and more steps everyday. She is so proud when she does it too. It's super cute. Unfortunately, right now she's on antibiotics for her ear infections and she still has a terrible cold, so she's pretty clingy lately, which can be trying on my nerves. But most of the time, if I catch a glimpse of a smile, I'm able to forget it all and just cuddle her some more. I won't have this time with her ever again.


She really is the cutest baby ever. :P

3 comments :

  1. i know that you're and your was made out to me..thanks amanda :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun in Grand Forks! Congrats on the weight loss! Are you doing the Body for Life thing again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see the change - 22 lbs in is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete