Well, I did. Not the Set for Life, but if you can see right above my thumb, I won $5! Woo hoo! Enough to buy another ticket! On that ticker I won $10. Still not the thousands I'm hoping for, but not too bad!
We never play the lottery or buy tickets but for some reason I bought a few the other day. It's been fun.
In other news, we're all finally starting to feel better. I went to my naturopathic doctor and got some supplements and herbs to boost our immune systems. I'm tired of being sick!
I used to have a livejournal, but now have switched to a blog. I had livejournal for a few years, so I've got a ton of posts on there. I might transfer some of them over here, just to keep them and to share them with some new readers. It's really fun to be able to go back and read words I'd written years ago. I like it!
Again I will say, I wish more people had blogs. I love it.
No comments :
Post a Comment