Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday, indeed!

Life is really, really good right now. I am nearing the end of my mat leave and that makes me very sad. Very very sad. I'm just not ready to go back to work. I love spending time with Chelsea. She is becoming such a little goof.


What else can I tell you? What else do you want to know? My mind is completely blank right now.

Oh - here's a picture of C in a new dress. She wore it to church for the Good Friday service.

5 comments :

  1. Awwww...That is such a cute dress. Loving the glasses!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress.. she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one question and one comment: Did she wear the glasses to church too? and...That first pic of C is too too cute...talk about capturing personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so weird to see her standing alone - I can't wait to see her (and you guys) this weekend.

    I blogged!

    ReplyDelete