Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Not so hot today...

I'm not feeling well today at all. Chelsea still isn't doing so hot either. Tonight, there will be no interesting post. I'm going to clean up a little bit more, then take a hot bath and cuddle up with a blanket on the couch. You should all do the same.

Good night.

2 comments :

  1. Hey, sorry you are not feeling well. As to answer your question about herbs - I am a self learner. I love to study. We started with herbs when Alexander was 1 1/2 to boost his immune system, he had been on antibiotics more than we could count his first year. We started with homeopathics when Alexander was two years old (he was allergic to eggs and was told he would never be able to eat any form of egg again, until he was cured of the allergy with homeopathics). Alexander is now one of our healthiest. Our two daughters have never yet been on antibiotics, Ariel turns 9 in May and Celena 5 this month. Josiah seems to take after his big brother and there is no shame in using antibiotics when absolutely necessary - this was one of those times. Hope you feel better and come to MOMs tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete