Thought I'd take you for a little tour of sorts around the house. These are a few of my favorite things right now, in no particular order.

1. Wet'n'Wild Megaslicks lipgloss.

2. Colgate Sensitive toothpaste.

3. Norwex laundry detergent and the best stain remover I have found so far.

4. Cheestrings...mmmm....

5. Really needs no explaining.

6. Green Apple dishsoap. Makes me smile when doing dishes.

7. Bath & Body Works soaps. Any scent. This one happens to be peach.

8. Peanut butter and jam and peanut butter and chocolate cookies I made tonight.

9. My addiction. I carry it with me everywhere.

10. Flip flops for summer. Because summer WILL be here soon. (I'm not sure why the flipflops look so big. They really do fit!)
What are some of your favorites?
Have you ever used the Norwex dish detergent - great grease fighter (I have been in love with it for years).
ReplyDeleteI too love BB hand soap. We bought ten of them last time were in the states. Where do you get that laundry soup?
ReplyDeleteHi Cortney. I get the Norwex soap from a distributer out here. Norwex is like Tupperware in that people have parties and the products are sold from home. It's a great laundry detergent with very few additives and no scent so it's great for people like me with allergies/sensitive skin and for babies.
ReplyDeletei would like some of those cookies.. they look good.... norwex eh?
ReplyDeleteoh and to answer your question about the blog header.. i actually have a friend who does it for me. apparently it is not hard but its much easier to send her a pic and get her to change it....
I must agree with that Green Apple dish detergent. It smells wonderful! Just bought a bottle yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised that the scent was so right on!
ReplyDeleteooohhh, i love that stain remover!!! I use it for all of my kids clothes and even for kris grease stained work clothes! AWSOME. I think we have alot of similar favorites!
ReplyDeleteVanessa