Anyways I took a picture of myself after working the other night. It reminded me of when I was in drama in highschool and they put babypowder in my hair to make me look like I had grey hair. Check it out!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Crazy busy!
So busy working in the basement this week. We've done lots of sanding and wiping and priming and painting in the past few days. It makes for some long days because we have to wait until Chelsea is sleeping to do most of the work. My hands are so trashed and dried out from all the painting and washing, but I think it looks good. It'll sure be nice to have a bit more space and to have our garage back. Right now it's so full of stuff we can't park our vehicles inside. I miss the garage!
Anyways I took a picture of myself after working the other night. It reminded me of when I was in drama in highschool and they put babypowder in my hair to make me look like I had grey hair. Check it out!
And then, just because she's so cute, one of C, "playing" outside.
Anyways I took a picture of myself after working the other night. It reminded me of when I was in drama in highschool and they put babypowder in my hair to make me look like I had grey hair. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
She is cute - love the hat. You're cute too. We spent the last two winters renovating our home, this winter we finally had a break. This last week my husband started on the garage's ceiling.
ReplyDeleteI remember that play! And she is so, so, so, so cute!!!
ReplyDelete