Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Leaving for the weekend.


Some people go to tropical places or warm, sunny places, or even just more exciting places for Spring Break.


We go to good ol' GP. Not tropical, not warm, and certainly not very exciting.


I will post from there I'm sure.


Don't miss me too much!
(Oh - this picture is of Gilbert the Golfball, taken off of the Gilbert Plains website. You can actually see this beautiful statue out the picture window of my parents' house.)

3 comments :

  1. Hey,
    Have a great time in GF! Maybe it's not to exciting but at least it's a bit of a getaway from good ol' Winkler.
    Did Gilbert the Golfball ever scare you in the morning? He looks a little freaky...he he.
    See you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GP not GF I wish it was grand forks. It'll be a good visiting weekend but not shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean, not very exciting? I'M here! lol. And last night was exciting. I thought you were going to actually attack Chris when boxing.

    ReplyDelete