Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thoughts.

I like lists.

1. So excited about Friday night. I'm going to GF with Heather and Jenelle. I'm going overnight. I've never left C for more than 8 hours. This is huge. She's not weaned, so I will be pumping (you all wanted to know that.) But, shopping, eating, and hot tub fun will be had!

2. I just made peanut butter and jelly cookies. So good. They melt in my mouth. Now pray for willpower so I don't eat them all!

3. I hate being sick. I hate sickness. I declare all sickness be gone from this household! No more infections, already!

4. I'm nervous about income taxes. Two years ago we got an awesome return, and I am reminded of it every time I sit on our leather reclining couches. Last year, we got a tiny return. This year, I am praying for a HUGE return, because I am not really making much money in the next few months.

5. We went grocery shopping tonight. Maggie was playing with the bag so we put her in it.

6. I was sad to miss mom's group this morning, but glad my husband stayed home to watch C so I could sleep.

7. I like having a blog again. I wish more people had blogs. I wish more people read my blog. I wish all people commented on my blog. I like comments.

8. I'm tired of winter. It is cold and slippery out and I don't like that. Last winter, I was afraid of falling because I was pregnant. This year, I'm afraid of falling because I'm carrying C in my arms. It sucks. I want to be walking outside in the sunshine!

9. I like brushing my teeth. I do it a lot. I like my teeth. I chew a lot of cinnamon gum.

10. I'm not sure how to end this list, but I can't leave it at 9. I'm just not wired that way. So here's to 10, a nice round number.

7 comments :

  1. have i told you lately how fabulous you are!! well really you are. i love that you can't end at a number like 9... i am so looking forward to number 1 as well... seriously giddy every time i think about it. i think it will be just what we all need. oh and regarding number 6 i think you will like the bracelet i made you. get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too bad you missed MOMs, one less week of getting to know you better. I don't like the ice either - I have already fallen a couple of times, once I was carrying Josiah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaaaah number 1!!! i am so pumped!!

    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading & commenting! Have fun this weekend! I'm jealous. There's no way Brad would ever feel OK with me doing something like that. Way to go Chris! Good husband you've got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda, just found your blog through Eva's. I absolutely love your witty banter. Creative writing at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in as a reader of your blog!

    ReplyDelete